Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your info, unfortunately money is one of the things not in my possession right now! Hence the bottle and string idea. If that doesn't work... Will be a bit gutted but these were free seeds and a bit of an afterthought so won't be the end of the world in my books. Anyone else got some ideas?

@Haze4dayz I've just been away for two weeks and used a £30 automated dripper from Amazon which worked ok, I think you can pick them up across the pond for $30 as well.

If that's still too much, when I looked into bottle and string the part I was struggling to get my head around was the fact that different types of string absorb water differently - with some it won't work at all and with others it seems like it's be really hard to guess how much water will flow through it over time. Terracotta stakes? Cheap and cheerful and should in theory give a consistent dripping for a week or so.

I still can't get into watching Ronda wrestle. Her style is just too completely different to everyone else and it makes it so so hard to keep suspending your disbelief.
Disbelief suspension! Should be the next seed strain!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Happy Saturday all stoners this evening!

4973550.gif

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back