While you're around!

Looking to make a mixed array.

1x 110w "srarlight" t5 6100k & 3100k tubes available
2x 60w blurples.

Tent is 4x4 / 1.2x1.2

What would be the best color index?

3500k?

f6

I am a very strong advocate in the single color spectrum. 3500k have every one of these colors people try to purchase separately all mixed into one light. This makes blending a non issue too. I feel any additional colors or spectrums should only really be used to suppliment a specific peak the original light may not have. For example most lights based on the 3500k spectrum have plenty of blue and red. Some lights may have less red or less blue than others. Which ever is lacking would be a good candidate for a supplement. Another reason to supplement would be if you were doing poorly vegging but produced very thick dense buds, maybe a higher temp would help. Or if you grew 6 foot tall bushes with all larfy buds maybe a lower temp would help.

I am a very strong advocate in the single color spectrum. 3500k have every one of these colors people try to purchase separately all mixed into one light. This makes blending a non issue too. I feel any additional colors or spectrums should only really be used to suppliment a specific peak the original light may not have. For example most lights based on the 3500k spectrum have plenty of blue and red. Some lights may have less red or less blue than others. Which ever is lacking would be a good candidate for a supplement. Another reason to supplement would be if you were doing poorly vegging but produced very thick dense buds, maybe a higher temp would help. Or if you grew 6 foot tall bushes with all larfy buds maybe a lower temp would help.

Thanks!

Looking to order your 4 pack in 3500k

The other lights I already have and was going build a frame to hold those and the cobs.

Using a simple analogue timer system for switching at set times for each of the lights.

I'm a HID grower even still learning with cmh.

It's comming in to summer so 860w going to be very difficult to control temps.

Look out for an order soon!

f6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back