Status
Not open for further replies.
STONERS!!!:baked:

If you see SKITTLEZ anywhere, you have to give it a try.

I took a chance on an eighth and 1 hour after only 2 tokes I am still really high. It's an indica with a very nice "sativa" up effect, perfect for outdoors or creative stuff and a no-no for bedtime or rational decision making. Tastes like watermelon and pine and is especially nice vaped.

This little eighth is gonna last a long time. If they come out with a fem version I will grow it!

Yup, I'm a fan.

Dutch Passion has the new lemon Zkittles...supposed to be pretty fantastic!!

Taste the rainbow

Sounds like a strain, that I would love. I need to look into this with my husband, or should I say, my husband @Yeatster needs to look into this :crying:

I should have said tastes like pine-sol and watermelon. In case you are looking for a fruitier strain, I'd say pine is a bit dominant.

Dude, 'where's my weed'?
FB_IMG_1534566115416.jpg

Seed stockers has a brand new auto strain called
STICKY FINGERS AUTO

About our Sticky Fingers Autoflower seeds
This autoflower seed that has everything you need. Elite genetics from the ‘Thin Mint’ pheno of Girl Scout Cookies were crossed with Seed Stockers ‘Sticky Monkey’ (Gorilla Glue) and made into an autoflowering format which takes around 75 days from seed to harvest with 20 hours of daily light, finishing at around 100cm tall. With such consistently devastating parent genetics, the Sticky Fingers Autoflower can also be expected to deliver some of the finest quality cannabis you will have grown. THC levels are over 20%, the buds are big, dense and dripping with resin with a frosty white finish. The aroma is sweet cookies with some hints of mint and pine, she is a great choice for concentrate fans due to the extreme resin content. Outdoors Sticky Fingers Autoflower takes around 95 days from seed to harvest. Yields on this variety are high, she grows easy in any grow system or grow medium with XXL yields

Seed stockers has a brand new auto strain called
STICKY FINGERS AUTO

About our Sticky Fingers Autoflower seeds
This autoflower seed that has everything you need. Elite genetics from the ‘Thin Mint’ pheno of Girl Scout Cookies were crossed with Seed Stockers ‘Sticky Monkey’ (Gorilla Glue) and made into an autoflowering format which takes around 75 days from seed to harvest with 20 hours of daily light, finishing at around 100cm tall. With such consistently devastating parent genetics, the Sticky Fingers Autoflower can also be expected to deliver some of the finest quality cannabis you will have grown. THC levels are over 20%, the buds are big, dense and dripping with resin with a frosty white finish. The aroma is sweet cookies with some hints of mint and pine, she is a great choice for concentrate fans due to the extreme resin content. Outdoors Sticky Fingers Autoflower takes around 95 days from seed to harvest. Yields on this variety are high, she grows easy in any grow system or grow medium with XXL yields
I need some of this.

They got another I will be popping both of these strains with in a
week.

About our Santa Marta Haze Autoflower seeds
Santa Marta Haze Autoflower is a THC rich autoflowering Haze variety which is very easy to grow. The genetics come from Amnesia Haze x Santa Marta, which is a Columbian jungle Haze. This autoflowering version takes around 75 days from seed to harvest and grows well under 20 hours of daily light indoors, reaching around a metre tall. Outdoor she takes 90-100 days. The buds have a sparkling resinous appearance and deliver an exceptionally powerful and long lasting psychedelic Haze high with a fresh, fruity and pine aroma. It’s an easy and uncomplicated variety to grow with THC levels over 20%. Yields are very high on this variety, but most repeat growers love her for the top quality high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back