Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked your profile...no journal...hmm too bad! Verrrrrrrry beneficial to run a journal(but i do understand why one would not want to run a journal)

That is really good advice.

One of the reasons I have been doing journals is that when (not if) something goes wrong, I have a history of data for everyone to look at that are willing to help.

It makes a HUGE impact on the effectiveness of the advice people can give.

Checked your profile...no journal...hmm too bad! Verrrrrrrry beneficial to run a journal(but i do understand why one would not want to run a journal)

Reason no journal.......is not much success and still having probs with camera......if the seedlings take off this time, I will post a journal then and figure out a way to take pictures. I just need to take the time to sit down and get with my camera.....been too worried about my health and the lack of progress on the seedlings......funny, I think on the first set, I did exactly what I swore not to do........got too cute and messed with them too much. Also, I was so worried about overwatering that I didn't realize that between my COB light and the floor fan I was using to blow heat out of the grow closet, I was drying out the perlite quickly with the small amounts of water I was using.

Haha its a funny thing, I have just put trim/bud in oven to decarb and I look on here and you guys are talking about it!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

One of the reasons I have been doing journals is that when (not if) something goes wrong, I have a history of data for everyone to look at that are willing to help.

Agree!! I do have everything written down so far, just haven't posted it....

I just do it to show off!

:king:

f6

Reason no journal.......is not much success and still having probs with camera......if the seedlings take off this time, I will post a journal then and figure out a way to take pictures. I just need to take the time to sit down and get with my camera.....been too worried about my health and the lack of progress on the seedlings......funny, I think on the first set, I did exactly what I swore not to do........got too cute and messed with them too much. Also, I was so worried about overwatering that I didn't realize that between my COB light and the floor fan I was using to blow heat out of the grow closet, I was drying out the perlite quickly with the small amounts of water I was using.

Is it the wheel that is the problem? If so just spin until you get the menu moving and get it to manual and then let me know.I can teach you how to run the manual settings to get amazing pics in any condition or light source. And once you get it in manual mode you will never have to spin the menu wheel again.

Agree!! I do have everything written down so far, just haven't posted it....

Well, I guess if the time comes that you need to tap the collective wisdom of the elders, you can always put all the data in the post.

I did it about a year ago, and it saved my first grow :pass:

Is it the wheel that is the problem? If so just spin until you get it to manual and then let me know.I can teach you how to run the manual settings to get amazing pics in any condition or light source. And once you get it in manual mode you will never have to spin the menu wheel again.

Yeah, the wheel is driving me nuts........can't seem to get it to manual......I haven't worked with it much the last few days because of health reasons......looks like its going to be one of the new triple function pacemakers for me.....will find out for sure on the 24th.

@912GreenSkell If I can get the camera into manual mode, I will let you know for your help.......I just hate to bother you 'cause i know how busy you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back