Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the wheel is driving me nuts........can't seem to get it to manual......I haven't worked with it much the last few days because of health reasons......looks like its going to be one of the new triple function pacemakers for me.....will find out for sure on the 24th.

Shit man...sucks to hear about the wheel being a pain in the ass. Hopefully the new pacemaker works great and fixes you up!

Automatic mode will work well for outdoor or strong light indoors, but it will struggle under led type light because it cant neutralize unnatural light(via light balancing and light intensity control), like you could in manual mode.(the options to use those features are not available in automatic)

Shit man...sucks to hear about the wheel being a pain in the ass. Hopefully the new pacemaker works great and fixes you up!

Automatic mode will work well for outdoor or strong light indoors, but it will struggle under led type light because it cant neutralize unnatural light(via light balancing and light intensity control), like you could in manual mode.(the options to use those features are not available in automatic)

I have one of those white light COBs so maybe I will try it under auto mode if I can't get it into manual.........

Anyone know the date when Jordan will be in dude grows again?

They just mentioned it in a recent episode.

Well, folks.......it's off to bed and bowl for me....have to get up early to go to the hospital to have some lab work drawn. Just took off the 30 day cardiac monitor and mailed it in this afternoon......that's a relief 'cause the electrode pad gel was itching badly. Good night to all and to all thanks for your encouragement and help as always! Talk tomorrow................Peace.

Well, folks.......it's off to bed and bowl for me....have to get up early to go to the hospital to have some lab work drawn. Just took off the 30 day cardiac monitor and mailed it in this afternoon......that's a relief 'cause the electrode pad gel was itching badly. Good night to all and to all thanks for your encouragement and help as always! Talk tomorrow................Peace.

Have a great night bud!

Anyone know the date when Jordan will be in dude grows again?

They just mentioned it in a recent episode.

Not sure about that one.

:holymoly: Lucy just want stop
88569262dbea5517bec1879269529378.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back