Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't found anything to convince me that price is a factor in quality but rather for features. Though I could see how true more expensive ones would help in locating hot spots but I don't know hippie essential it would be to the non commercial grower.
Makes sense... lower VPD means less aspiration, and by extension less water being expelled by the plant.

I don't know how accurate the cheap ones are. I got mine for around $20 and it *seems* to be accurate. I have no way to test how accurate it is, though.

My First Grow
Me vs. 00 Seeds Automatik Collections 600w Top Fed DTW

@hesgone13 how are your new babies?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

They are doing OK right now..........DDA1 is about 5" high but is kind of curving, DDA2 is much smaller but has another set of leaves.......Tomorrow will be the 7th day above ground...........will try small amount of Mega Crop soon. They are back under the COB now after a couple of days with sunlight through a window which seemed to help them.........I think the combo of the light and fan dried out my grow medium too much, also.

Last edited:
They are doing OK right now..........DDA1 is about 5' high but is kind of curving, DDA2 is much smaller but has another set of leaves.......Tomorrow will be the 7th day above ground...........will try small amount of Mega Crop soon. They are back under the COB now after a couple of days will sunlight through a window which seemed to help them.........I think the combo of the light and fan dried out my grow medium too much, also.
Awesome to hear that they are off to a good start for you!

Awesome to hear that they are off to a good start for you!

I'm still holding my breath.....they don't look like other people's 7 day old plants...

@Mike20132 Is that the cheese cutter in the house?

Hey Mike, where is skelly's green dragon thread located? Sometimes I can't find anything around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back