Status
Not open for further replies.
It was going to be for surface temp to get it closer in to VPD ranges. My tent is at 84-88f consistently but everything I've read says that is too hot without co2 but my air circulation is like a vortex. I'm thinking my leaf surface temps are the factor I'm missing as to why I'm running high heat but not having issues. I'm gonna upgrade my Hygrometer to one that records readings for later and find that sweet spot for my environment that I can maintain.

Not related but read an article on how lower VPD in tomatoes increased yield by 36% and saved water
Works great for measuring surface temperature. Ambient? Only if the surface you are measuring is the same temperature as the surrounding air. If the light is shining on it, it will probably read warmer than the air.

My First Grow
Me vs. 00 Seeds Automatik Collections 600w Top Fed DTW

It was going to be for surface temp to get it closer in to VPD ranges. My tent is at 84-88f consistently but everything I've read says that is too hot without co2 but my air circulation is like a vortex. I'm thinking my leaf surface temps are the factor I'm missing as to why I'm running high heat but not having issues. I'm gonna upgrade my Hygrometer to one that records readings for later and find that sweet spot for my environment that I can maintain.

Not related but read an article on how lower VPD in tomatoes increased yield by 36% and saved water

My First Grow
Me vs. 00 Seeds Automatik Collections 600w Top Fed DTW
Makes sense... lower VPD means less aspiration, and by extension less water being expelled by the plant.

I don't know how accurate the cheap ones are. I got mine for around $20 and it *seems* to be accurate. I have no way to test how accurate it is, though.

Getting there!! Fruity Chronic Juice
IMG_7819.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back