Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferntree gully most likely lol

Google triangulation?
I'm in the UK, so Ferntree Gully sounds a bit far away, like USA far away lol.
When you say Triangulation I am guessing you mean Triangulation (social science) & not Triangulation (Geographical science). Generally I'm pretty good at google searches for innovative products and hard to find items. I'm always interested in trying new products that come to market, which is why I bought the Iceline tubing, when I first saw it.
Seeing your tubing made me think you were using the same as me but it is good to see the industry adopting white water hoses (rather than the black) and hopefully in the future all hydroponics hoses will follow this advancement as the black can heat up under hot lights.
Another good thing to see is that "Autopots" are now available in white too!
images
images
pot_grow.jpg
https://shop.bushplanet.com/AutoPot-Pot-white-25-L

I'm in the UK, so Ferntree Gully sounds a bit far away, like USA far away lol.
When you say Triangulation I am guessing you mean Triangulation (social science) & not Triangulation (Geographical science). Generally I'm pretty good at google searches for innovative products and hard to find items. I'm always interested in trying new products that come to market, which is why I bought the Iceline tubing, when I first saw it.
Seeing your tubing made me think you were using the same as me but it is good to see the industry adopting white water hoses (rather than the black) and hopefully in the future all hydroponics hoses will follow this advancement as the black can heat up under hot lights.
Another good thing to see is that "Autopots" are now available in white too!
images
images
pot_grow.jpg
https://shop.bushplanet.com/AutoPot-Pot-white-25-L
I'm in Australia and we get monitored so was trying to be discreet! Epping is a nearby suburb haha!

This tube is very good, it does get memory but it's very good stuff!

LMAO I thought It was in the UK nearing Epping/Epping forest, which is in the county of Essex near London!!
Epping

High street, and church of Saint John the Baptist

6px-Red_pog.svg.png

Epping
Epping shown within Essex
Area 7.73 km2 (2.98 sq mi)
Population 11,047 (civil parish, 2001)[1]
11,461 (civil parish 2011)[2]
Epping is a market town and civil parish in the Epping Forest district of the County of Essex

Sorry if I put my foot in it :oops1:

Tea and metal vaping rockets!
DSCN4118.JPG

On the left Dynavap "M" 2018 version & on the right Dynavap XL Titanium Omnivap!
If you like vaping and haven't tried a Dynvap, I highly recommend them.
Easy to use and you can vary the heat by heating the cap in the top, middle and bottom zones of the "Dynacap".
I use a 4 flame torch lighter which combines the jets in to one very very hot jet flame.
So simple yet so effective and no electronics, so ideal for camping, festivals etc.
The Dynacap "M" 2018 edition has be slightly redesigned from the original "M" and is a bargain at around £50.
I bought my "M" 2018 for £30 because it was on offer for 4/20, the Omnivap on the other hand was £160 but cools the vapor better and has an adjustable airflow system.
If your on a budget Dynavaps original "Vapcap" (made of borosilicate glass) retails for around £35 but lacks any of the bells and whistle later incarnations have but at £35 anyone can afford to buy one and be vaping anywhere without a charging point.
Dynavaps can use a multitude of heating options , ordinary lighter, candle, hot coals from a fire but the best way is using a jet flame torch lighter.
There is only one rule for using a Dynavap and that is "Obey the Click"!

Good morning everyone! (by 6 minutes LOL) :pass:Sun's out again...

Also, the evil scientist in me wants to concentrate the tincture down to the point where it is completely saturated with CBD. Make the dose a few drops over a few ml. Would make it a bit easier to handle for someone with an intolerance for ethanol.
You could try Root's Honey Tincture? https://www.autoflower.org/threads/roots-honey-tincture.65760/

Do like or make Cream Teas??? If so which way do you do it?
The Devonian (or Devonshire) method is to split the scone in two, cover each half with clotted cream, and then add strawberry jam on top. ... With the Cornish method, the warm 'bread split' or a 'scone' is first split in two, then spread with strawberry jam, and finally topped with a spoonful of clotted cream.
Number 3 or 4 cup of tea, either are acceptable to me. Dunk rich teas only (ginger nuts in coffee).

I do Devonshire plus (that's what I'm calling it) which is scone, butter, clotted cream then jam on top. No preference for strawberry, anything that's high in fruit works for me although berries are best in my opinion. Extra thick double cream also works instead of the clotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back