Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I'm a Yank! I'm guessing you must a relative youngster or you probably would recognize the reference. Back in the Stone Age[late 60s, early 70s] LSD was dosed occasionally on sugar cubes. A carefully measured dose, remember we are talking micrograms here, was pipetted on sugar cubes. One of the famous "brands" was called blue dot. It was also done on sheets of construction paper divided into 1/2 inch squares on which the acid was placed. A lot of times each of the squares was imprinted with some character or trademark. A very famous one of these was called "Mr. Natural" as each square was stamped with a drawing of R. Crumb's comic book character Mr. Natural. I realize you guys in the UK may not of heard of this.......I keep forgetting the international aspect of AFN. However, in this case, I believe its more of an age related thing.........Sorry for the confusion!!
The blue dot is what threw me. I knew liquid acid used to be dropped on to sugar cubes etc I was born in 69 so wasn't quite old enough to join in the alternative vibe of the time.:smoking:

Sorry man.....didn't know about your dyslexia......I thought you had simply misspelled the word or had a good buzz on.......wasn't trying to make fun......glad you took it the way you did.....as I said before, sometimes I get too cute for my own and others good!
Don't sweat it bro, I am very easy going and I can be cute too sometimes , so I completely know where you are coming from! :D

Good Morning @Mossy :crying:
10981357_807556949279941_6986613568420937273_n.jpg

The white stuff?

I has "potami" printed on it.

Whatever it is, it's good shit, got it at a random hydro shop
I'm gonna say Epping Hydro??? It's the only place I could find selling it.
Yeah it does look like good stuff and shouldn't heat up because of the colour.
Iceline is good stuff too but is slightly different in that it has a black core with the white being and second layer.
images

I'm gonna say Epping Hydro??? It's the only place I could find selling it.
Yeah it does look like good stuff and shouldn't heat up because of the colour.
Iceline is good stuff too but is slightly different in that it has a black core with the white being and second layer.
images
Ferntree gully most likely lol

Google triangulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back