Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme hit you all with a quick question. Say your bean is in the soil, watered in and cozy like. Do you all wait for a sprout to kick on the lights or vise versa? I noticed that, even though I've got a little clear cup over where my seed is, the rest of the soil is drying out with the quickness. Any thoughts? How do you do it?

I place a cup over the bean to reduce evaporation , the area around soil that is not covered will dry out faster of course, but you do not need the whole pot watered, Just the area where the bean is...a spray bottle here and there to keep soil moise. Although, you do not need light to get the bean to sprout...I leave it on to keep soil warm.

Lemme hit you all with a quick question. Say your bean is in the soil, watered in and cozy like. Do you all wait for a sprout to kick on the lights or vise versa? I noticed that, even though I've got a little clear cup over where my seed is, the rest of the soil is drying out with the quickness. Any thoughts? How do you do it?

I keep them moist and warm...As soon as they poke through ....domes and dampness added..given light..... two day old unidentified autos........
79D6D7BA-96A8-4673-9139-24F48588ACF0.jpeg

Any idea on what is causing this? I’m not sure if you can see it well, but the first two sets of leaves are looking kinda bleached? Also, if you look to the bottom right of the pic you could see the leaf with a brown dot on it. All new growth is green and healthy though. I am growing outdoors and we’ve been dealing with a few heat waves too, could it be from that?
2D333520-1DB0-42AD-96F0-B5E153BFB7FF.jpeg

What is ypur tent in meteres, and how many watts cobs were ypu running[/QUOTE]

2.0 x 1.2 x 2.4/ 80 x 48 x 96 its an Ipower 8x4
I was using 2 "3600" cobs which they drew 580 actual watts, they have 12 "300w" Panels each, Ended up buying one off amazon and they sent me 2 on accident, I feel like these babies need like 3 feet under them cause im pretty sure they were burning everything,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back