Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme hit you all with a quick question. Say your bean is in the soil, watered in and cozy like. Do you all wait for a sprout to kick on the lights or vise versa? I noticed that, even though I've got a little clear cup over where my seed is, the rest of the soil is drying out with the quickness. Any thoughts? How do you do it?

Lemme hit you all with a quick question. Say your bean is in the soil, watered in and cozy like. Do you all wait for a sprout to kick on the lights or vise versa? I noticed that, even though I've got a little clear cup over where my seed is, the rest of the soil is drying out with the quickness. Any thoughts? How do you do it?
I keep my lights as far away as I can until the seedling is about 4 inches high. Then no closer than two feet until the plant starts to overtake the maximum height of the light, then I supercrop. I have a "short" tent at 5 feet.

As for the soil drying out, I am a DWC person, so I have no idea what to tell you there.

I keep my lights as far away as I can until the seedling is about 4 inches high. Then no closer than two feet until the plant starts to overtake the maximum height of the light, then I supercrop. I have a "short" tent at 5 feet.

As for the soil drying out, I am a DWC person, so I have no idea what to tell you there.
Well this is my first time indoor so I think it's just a "growing pains" sort of situation. My wardrobe has about 6 feet of play room so that's all good there. I have my 135w quantum board fully dimmed to what should be about 60 watts and sitting about 2 feet away. That should all be good to go. @Equatorial you have any thoughts on this?

It's really the drying soil that I'm curious about. I can either keep my soil relatively moist (not wet wet) and have my lights off OR have my lights on and have to go back to keep that puppy from drying out. I pop my bean in the root riot plug just as I would have any other in the past and let her do her thing. I have plenty of seeds so that's no worry, I would just hate to waste one .

When you think they’re ready..... wait another week

C9321340-B056-4E9E-AA4B-227D14356FC4.jpeg
8F3BD1A9-5C13-4E13-94F8-40337A62F2DB.jpeg
A6B72EB8-92C9-4F3F-AB9E-61EAF7A0EF8F.jpeg

Ended up switching my cobs in my 8x4 for a 1000w hps which at the top of the tent im crying for coverage.. the cobs were at max range burning my plants so hoping maybe this will help/better yields, Whats your guys opinions on the optimal lights for a 8x4? And this was my Jack herrer yesterday
2b3db32f2294cf950c9d988381b2d2c8.jpg
b8466f7cbdd1dec3834eddfcb30da70b.jpg
9f9ae047a8d3b9cf772bf5527517e002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back