Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, not happy...

Getting runaway stretch with this light again!

Trimmed the girls yesterday and pulled them down some more today! Didn't really realize the stretchiness until this weekend, they were behaving very nicely!

Hopefully they have finished and I'll see how they look when they stand up straight again. If they continue they way they are I'll run out of vertical space!

:nono::nono::nono:

f6

Hmmm, not happy...

Trimmed the girls yesterday and pulled them down some more today! Didn't really realize the stretchiness until this weekend, they were behaving very nicely!

Hopefully they have finished and I'll see how they look when they stand up straight again. If they continue they way they are I'll run out of vertical space!

f6
Gonna have to pull out the bondage material and tie them down like no tomorrow.

Gonna have to pull out the bondage material and tie them down like no tomorrow.
Going to hang a fan from the top and blast the canopy, try and get them to Woody up a bit... :woody:

If I can get a decent finish I'll know for next time to prepare for it!

Probably won't be able to run it over summer so it will be some cobs, t5 and blurples.

Hnnnng

f6

Hmmm, not happy...

f6

Oh pics pleez.

Oh pics pleez.
Just grabbed the spare fan from the male grow room and his balls have split so I'll need to wet down everything before I go back in there...

Might let them stand up before I go back in, make a few adjustments and then blast the top with the extra fan.

Everything seemed sweet, canopy was pretty even and after the first training 10 days ago have just been tucking, now I've trimmed the shitty nodes and leaves that will never mature seems to be a jiggly and stretched hnnnng :vibe:

Maybe I'm overeacting, haven't finished a grow with it yet so I don't know.. :face:

f2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back