Status
Not open for further replies.
This last week has been hectic and haven't been around as much as I'd like. Hopefully soon we'll be done and I can get back to setting up the tent for next run.

I am running Green Crack, Fruit Punch, Massive Midget, and Fast Buds version of GSC. Should be a tasty Christmas smorgasbord!

I am running Green Crack, Fruit Punch, Massive Midget, and Fast Buds version of GSC. Should be a tasty Christmas smorgasbord!
Not sure what I'm running just yet. I have a few to choose from either SeedStockers, Mephisto, Dutch Passion, Dinafem, SweetSeeds but breaking it down to only 4 choices of strains is the hard part.

Not sure what I'm running just yet. I have a few to choose from either SeedStockers, Mephisto, Dutch Passion, Dinafem, SweetSeeds but breaking it down to only 4 choices of strains is the hard part.

I hear ya there. I used to have a big collection. It was always bothering me though and actually was more of a stress thing when it came to choosing and did I choose the right ones. Now I keep a smaller stock. No more than three of four grows worth, and now and then if I see something I really want to run, I buy a seed or two.
Dutch Passion and Sweet Seeds have been great to me. Dinafem and Mephisto are nice as well, but I have limited experience. I have never run anything from seedstockers.
You running Indicas, Sativas, both?...

Down to my last jar of GG4. If I can stick to the tincture I can probably drag the rest of the flower out a few weeks. Trying not to run out while not chopping the damn-near-finished-but-still-growing cheese..

Down to my last jar of GG4. If I can stick to the tincture I can probably drag the rest of the flower out a few weeks. Trying not to run out while not chopping the damn-near-finished-but-still-growing cheese..

Gotta run some more plants next time around and avoid the dreaded GAP...sound like you'll be alright though. I would give you some if I could bro. I just ran another 75 grams of top bud through the bubble bags just because I was bored. I grew so much in the last run I don't really know what to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back