Status
Not open for further replies.
Just grabbed the spare fan from the male grow room and his balls have split so I'll need to wet down everything before I go back in there...

Might let them stand up before I go back in, make a few adjustments and then blast the top with the extra fan.

Everything seemed sweet, canopy was pretty even and after the first training 10 days ago have just been tucking, now I've trimmed the shitty nodes and leaves that will never mature seems to be a jiggly and stretched hnnnng :vibe:

Maybe I'll overeacting, haven't finished a grow with it yet so I don't know.. :face:

f2
You're soiled with cannasperm, understood. You got a journal? Been looking for good reads

Hi mate, how's the weather there? Any relief yet?

f6
The hot heat passed away with acceptable temps, but the drought still here, no heavy rain since more than 1 month and if it rains it's only a splash, not worrh to talk about!

[HASHTAG]#afnnightshift[/HASHTAG] Team...Stand down........:salute:...coffee and joints in the staffroom.....@bushmasterar15 :bighug:..we have set up a hammock for you.

I Hope you get some rest....:headbang:

Gonna have to pull out the bondage material and tie them down like no tomorrow.

You see...you let @SOOTDAWG get away with Cannabis Bondage and everyone starts copying......:yoinks:...before long it will be a Trend.........

The hot heat passed away with acceptable temps, but the drought still here, no heavy rain since more than 1 month and if it rains it's only a splash, not worrh to talk about!

Morning @TheMongol :bighug: @fettled6 :bighug:

How's yer belly for being Starved @fettled6 ...:pighug:

[HASHTAG]#afnnightshift[/HASHTAG] Team...Stand down........:salute:...coffee and joints in the staffroom.....@bushmasterar15 :bighug:..we have set up a hammock for you.

I Hope you get some rest....:headbang:

You see...you let @SOOTDAWG get away with Cannabis Bondage and everyone starts copying......:yoinks:...before long it will be a Trend.........

Morning @TheMongol :bighug: @fettled6 :bighug:

How's yer belly for being Starved @fettled6 ...:pighug:

Do i get your speciall blunt in staff and moccacino?
roth.gif

9822044ee319a751b7750a5169dcccca.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back