Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got thunder shaking the house, lightning lighting up the sky and rain pouring down. Not sure how much longer I'll be on.

Stay Safe @bushmasterar15 :karmacloud:...I Think we have a thunder storm heading in and it usually knocks my net out if it is heavy.....

Yeah...or Lady-Like @NewThumb :dancer:....these guys have been having too much Fun....:warrior:...time to get the Ladies Competing......

so I have to grow on my patio and I don't have that much room for a tremendously huge photo so I'm gonna see what this double cropping and schwazzing will do...trying to build sort of like a reverse vertical grow

Hmmm....that reminds me.... @SOOTDAWG ...was it You that left the copy of 50 Shades of Grey in the staff rest room.....?............:eyebrows:

depositphotos_63914983-stock-photo-man-reading-book-in-toilet.jpg

Supercropping I love it! Pretty sure Rick James wrote a song about it

That is super cropping @Yeatster ....small hand job.......no bondage required....:biggrin:..to keep the height in check...

IMG_5389.JPG

@SOOTDAWG has gone full [HASHTAG]#ChristianGrey[/HASHTAG] on us..... :naughtystep:

:crying:

Looking forward to see what that does to the bud placement @SOOTDAWG :d5:

Think I've got Frank's and beans.. mrsf6 away for weekend :(

f4

Poor @fettled6 :pighug: We've got a paella planned in a couple of hours...:chef:....there will be plenty spare if you want to call in....

Morning @TheMongol :bighug:..do that rain dance for us too...we Need it.......:vibe:

Hmm, Monsanto in our local news today..

Yup..ours too........:pass:....

Dipping potato gems (tater tots?) In baked beans is good!

f4.3

Baked beanz is good.....:headbang:...

Why you so mean to me at my most vulnerable moments! :gassy1:

f1.7

Coz I'm a Parent............:shrug:...I spent all my sons teenage years Perfecting my Torture............:crying:

:crying::crying::crying:

Must admit...can't get me mind off food the last couple of days...got me the munchies......changed pheno on Giiggle Juice and the new one has Wicked munchies......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back