Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0517.JPG
IMG_0518.JPG
IMG_0519.JPG
IMG_0520.JPG
Since one of my autos didn't kick and I was gifted from the weed gods a photo this year I went with it and I've always wanted to try this cropped once for first bend...defo/schwazz....2nd bend vertical tonight...they will start stretching this week or the next and week two of stretch I'm going to release it all again and another defo.......psst..... I didn't build my photo garden down the hill this year so I have to grow on my patio and I don't have that much room for a tremendously huge photo so I'm gonna see what this double cropping and schwazzing will do...trying to build sort of like a reverse vertical grow

View attachment 940172 View attachment 940173 View attachment 940174 View attachment 940175 Since one of my autos didn't kick and I was gifted from the weed gods a photo this year I went with it and I've always wanted to try this cropped once for first bend...defo/schwazz....2nd bend vertical tonight...they will start stretching this week or the next and week two of stretch I'm going to release it all again and another defo.......psst..... I didn't build my photo garden down the hill this year so I have to grow on my patio and I don't have that much room for a tremendously huge photo so I'm gonna see what this double cropping and schwazzing will do...trying to build sort of like a reverse vertical grow
Supercropping I love it! Pretty sure Rick James wrote a song about it

Creative, you could make into a small Mickey mouse shape. Lol
View attachment 940172 View attachment 940173 View attachment 940174 View attachment 940175 Since one of my autos didn't kick and I was gifted from the weed gods a photo this year I went with it and I've always wanted to try this cropped once for first bend...defo/schwazz....2nd bend vertical tonight...they will start stretching this week or the next and week two of stretch I'm going to release it all again and another defo.......psst..... I didn't build my photo garden down the hill this year so I have to grow on my patio and I don't have that much room for a tremendously huge photo so I'm gonna see what this double cropping and schwazzing will do...trying to build sort of like a reverse vertical grow

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back