Status
Not open for further replies.
These balls are held for pleasure.
The balls I posted are for breeding some seeds!

So hooked on growing but always need to challenge myself! Producing my own crosses and stabilising is the next step after growing from shitty unknown cuttings for years to now fully appreciating modern auto Canna

My goal is to, while indoor and artificial is to have a 0 footprint carbon grow using solar and my own npk nutes!

Human beings as a general statement are horrible and ignorant creatures and there are plenty of things I dislike about myself! But if I don't try to be a better person and grower then I have given up on myself and my fellow person..

f3.14159

The balls I posted are for breeding some seeds!

So hooked on growing but always need to challenge myself! Producing my own crosses and stabilising is the next step after growing from shitty unknown cuttings for years to now fully appreciating modern auto Canna

My goal is to, while indoor and artificial is to have a 0 footprint carbon grow using solar and my own npk nutes!

Human beings as a general statement are horrible and ignorant creatures and there are plenty of things I dislike about myself! But if I don't try to be a better person and grower then I have given up on myself and my fellow person..

f3.14149
Eloquently said. I am on your page with this. I knew the balls were inteded, hence; my comment about being balls of pleasure.

It's nice to see some hippy vibes still alive in this, man bun, skinny jean, don't know what bathroom to use, generation. I suspect you're about my age.

What's up Stoners!!! Show yer bush!
Hya Yeats, pic from yesterday...
20180810_195408.jpg

20180810_195415.jpg

20180810_195423.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back