Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, dude! Sometimes I get to cute for my own good! look at your original post.......dextrose is a form of sugar.........
LMFAO good catch that man!!!:crying::cheers::d5::smoking:
OK here's the deal, I'm a dyslexic (verified by the dyslexia Institute UK, sometime people challenge me on it, so I'm just putting that out there).
When I post, I usually spell check words I'm not sure that I spelled correctly, this time I didn't lol! (more fool me!)
So I just went and looked up the word and I now realise my mistake - dexterous not dextrose!!!
As a type II diabetic I should bloody well know what dextrose is LMAO!
Still it also gave me the chance to have some foolish fun because I was blissfully unaware of my howling mistake!
***Arty passes to hesgone13 ***:pass:

Used to love those with a little blue dot in the middle!!
OK this is where we need to bring a halt to proceedings!!!!
A blue dot?
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you are not from the UK and more likely from the US, am I getting warm?
Why do I say this.....?
Well it is because of the blue dot in the middle of the sugar cube, I have never seen one in a sugar cube!
I'm also wondering how you knew of the blue dot, surely when you put it in your drink that's the last you see of it as it dissolves at the bottom of your cup.

Now that
Has anyone ever listened to the Grateful Dead Bluegrass Music before?
sound pretty cool, bluegrass artists playing "The Grateful Dead" tunes.
something I'm gonna try and get hold of!

tutting ? is that not a female thing accompanied by a tapping foot,crossed arms and a face like an arse ?
is he ontop of the cupboard again ? hey Vapo :pass:
:pighug:
I did not see this post sorry dude shtoned again lol:crying:....anyone heard from Hairy???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back