Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180718_184131.jpg

✌️AFN

Here’s a classic. If you’ve never seen it, the first guy was recorded and then the recording was played for everyone you see after (hence the headphones everyone after him have on). Later it was all woven together to make one song with people from around the world singing together.

OK this is where we need to bring a halt to proceedings!!!!
A blue dot?
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you are not from the UK and more likely from the US, am I getting warm?
Why do I say this.....?
Well it is because of the blue dot in the middle of the sugar cube, I have never seen one in a sugar cube!
I'm also wondering how you knew of the blue dot, surely when you put it in your drink that's the last you see of it as it dissolves at the bottom of your cup.

Yep, I'm a Yank! I'm guessing you must a relative youngster or you probably would recognize the reference. Back in the Stone Age[late 60s, early 70s] LSD was dosed occasionally on sugar cubes. A carefully measured dose, remember we are talking micrograms here, was pipetted on sugar cubes. One of the famous "brands" was called blue dot. It was also done on sheets of construction paper divided into 1/2 inch squares on which the acid was placed. A lot of times each of the squares was imprinted with some character or trademark. A very famous one of these was called "Mr. Natural" as each square was stamped with a drawing of R. Crumb's comic book character Mr. Natural. I realize you guys in the UK may not of heard of this.......I keep forgetting the international aspect of AFN. However, in this case, I believe its more of an age related thing.........Sorry for the confusion!!

I'm just guessing....but my instinct is thinking that the blue dot was probably something along the lines of a little dose of something psychedelic. :jointman:

Ozone wins the stuffed white rabbit..........one pill makes you larger............yeah!!

LMFAO good catch that man!!!:crying::cheers::d5::smoking:
OK here's the deal, I'm a dyslexic (verified by the dyslexia Institute UK, sometime people challenge me on it, so I'm just putting that out there).
When I post, I usually spell check words I'm not sure that I spelled correctly, this time I didn't lol! (more fool me!)
So I just went and looked up the word and I now realise my mistake - dexterous not dextrose!!!
As a type II diabetic I should bloody well know what dextrose is LMAO!
Still it also gave me the chance to have some foolish fun because I was blissfully unaware of my howling mistake!
***Arty passes to hesgone13 ***:pass:

Sorry man.....didn't know about your dyslexia......I thought you had simply misspelled the word or had a good buzz on.......wasn't trying to make fun......glad you took it the way you did.....as I said before, sometimes I get too cute for my own and others good!

if cannabis is a gateway drug i done it all arse about face :smoking:
:pighug:

Me too, Arch! My first drug was acid...........tripping listening to Jefferson Airplane's "After Bathing at Baxter's" which I still think is the best psychedelic record ever made! Cannabis reared its head later that same night, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back