Status
Not open for further replies.
Arty.....I didn't see any sugar!! LOL!
At the risk of sounding like a feeble minded fool, I didn't see any sugar either...... was there supposed to be some?
Is today international sugar day, I bloody bet it is and I miss it every year, so I guess it is the same ol' same ol'.
Anyway let it not be said that Arty does come up with the good, so for you my friend I give you this rather appealing picture of some sweet and sexy sugar.
Sugar-Cubes-600x400.jpg

Sugar is one of those things that you can like and lump, all at the same time!
More tea vicar?

If you have not tried the Cuba Libre from @Gabe I really hope that you do, because it's great I just realized I just walked thru wally world to get my lunch for work tonight and I smiled ear to ear jamming to Floyd on my phone walking in to all kinds of shit, but it just dawned on me why people were looking at me, surely the shirt explains my not giving a @### look. I'm blasted off one bat. View attachment 931864 oh works gonna be a blast.

Great shirt, Mid...........remember "in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

tutting ? is that not a female thing accompanied by a tapping foot,crossed arms and a face like an arse ?
is he ontop of the cupboard again ? hey Vapo :pass:
:pighug:
Traditionally it could be said that that happens :p but woe betide any man that says that to a woman scorned!
Hell hath no fury.......
By the by that girls fingers are very supple eh?

At the risk of sounding like a feeble minded fool, I didn't see any sugar either...... was there supposed to be some?
Is today international sugar day, I bloody bet it is and I miss it every year, so I guess it is the same ol' same ol'.
Anyway let it not be said that Arty does come up with the good, so for you my friend I give you this rather appealing picture of some sweet and sexy sugar.
Sugar-Cubes-600x400.jpg

More tea vicar?
Sorry, dude! Sometimes I get too cute for my own good! look at your original post.......dextrose is a form of sugar.........

Sugar-Cubes-600x400.jpg

More tea vicar?

Used to love those with a little blue dot in the middle!!

If you have not tried the Cuba Libre from @Gabe I really hope that you do, because it's great I just realized I just walked thru wally world to get my lunch for work tonight and I smiled ear to ear jamming to Floyd on my phone walking in to all kinds of shit, but it just dawned on me why people were looking at me, surely the shirt explains my not giving a @### look. I'm blasted off one bat. View attachment 931864 oh works gonna be a blast.
WWWillie gets everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back