Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an oversight bro, I got plenty going on ATM so I am real busy.
Thread/Journal well that will happen if I get time , If I don't, well that is just life.
You ask mossy, she'd much rather I get on with my work and my home life, than overwork myself here ( you only get so many hours in life and I have the propensity to write long and often in depth posts. Their are some PM's which would make War & Peace look like a pamphlet)!
In the past It would not be unusual for me to put in an 16 hour day here, when I was on the staff (Something I am moving away from so I can have a better quality of life)!
Things had to change and I am working towards a better work life balance these days, which will give me more time to post in the forums in the near future.
At the moment the sun is shining (figuratively not literally, although it is also a really hot summer with lots of sun) and so it is time to make hay as they say.
Head down, nose to grindstone and make some cheddar!
I may even redo this Trippy Gorilla Auto grow again, as everything is going well with them and I have another 5 seeds of them. If they are as frosty as they say they are i guess it will be a no brainer, especially with up to 28% THC.
Come the autumn/fall things will slow down and give me the time I need to post a little more.
I could then spend more time showcasing the S4W's. I'm really liking them!
I will also have my megacrop feeding a little more dialled in, this is the first time I have used it and I'm liking what I'm seeing but I'm also adding other bits here and there too, Hesi Supervit, Fulvic acid,Cal/mag/iron, Plant magic soil wetter, soluble mycorrhizae and beneficial bacteria and finally some "Hydro coco PK boost 13-14.
Any more LS post with the girls in and S4W's I'll make sure I tag you!
Apologies for not tagging you or anyone else for that matter, the only person i tagged was Mossy but that was to say thanks for the slap she gave me!
Have a great evening brother, I'm off down the pub to get some cool fresh air!:cheers:
Arty:pass:
I know what you're talking about the work life balance, 2009 i had a burn out and couldn't work for months, after that i sarted much less work and more quality life to live and it works, take your time as you need and feel, but at Spannabis next year i want you in.

:pass:

visually clever video, watch until the end and you realise how much time went into making it!
Beautiful Dubstep, Zeds Dead's Remix of Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire. No visuals but just turn it up and just enjoy a great remix of a great tune!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back