Status
Not open for further replies.
So what mod do I gotta pay to go mark the journal in my thread as complete, Or at least show me how? It's been done for so long, I've only got a 1/4oz left from that plant...

Not a hater and I can't even get the shit here but the MC zealotry doesn't engage me to try it.

f6
Lol it's super easy to use and we all got decent free samples to give it a whirl.

I'm not saying it's the best nutrient ever because I have no clue, but for a beginner grower like myself it was exactly what I needed to build confidence in my ability to grow.

Not a hater and I can't even get the shit here but the MC zealotry doesn't engage me to try it.

f6

Ive been running MC....as a veg formula it is really prime. As a flower nute I personally find it lacking and feel it needs some additives to be prime for flower. For the cost though its a great nute! With some tweaking i feel it has the potential to be exceptional!!

Howdy peeps :pass:
Not the best at spelling,but whoever owns this is worse
D5C617EC-137E-447F-B938-0A6CAAB8B36E.jpeg

:pighug:

Howdy Chef. You may be right, or we may be surprised. It is hard to say. Humans have a record of making the right choices at the last second possible. What I refuse to do is give up. This planet is precious, unique, and worth fighting for. I have spent the last ten years working on the issue. I am currently working on a project studying CO2 emissions capture and Agricultural products that can be made from it. On my own time, I am doing citizen science projects that hopefully I will end up publishing. I am studying water holding capacity and biolife increase in hugelkulter systems.

I live in the US South, the least educated section of America. Sometimes it feels like there is no fuking way I will ever make a change, but I came here precisly because this is where change is needed most. I urge you, and all other readers to take matters into your own hands. Create something that will survive an apocalypse, make a garden that feeds your neighbors, educate children in how to grow food, be a good example, keep a lookout for opportunities to be of service because in the end....

THERE IS NO SECURITY WITHOUT FOOD SECURITY.
Good morning Rev i libe in west Baltimore I have shootings on a weekly basis. I wish i could farm outside! I love what you are doing and are obviously a scholar on the subject. I do everything i can to help our planet and people. I am a chef and thankful that i understand where my food comes from. However in my neighborhood there is a trash can on every corner and people 3 feet from it throw trash on the street which goes right in the Chesapeake bay. Anyway thanks for your persistence towatds sustainable practice

Ive been running MC....as a veg formula it is really prime. As a flower nute I personally find it lacking and feel it needs some additives to be prime for flower. For the cost though its a great nute! With some tweaking i feel it has the potential to be exceptional!!
Good morning skelly
You are so precise as usual. Great job bro. My 5 year plan is to get to a atea like you live in maybe a little clumate friendly but otherwise same

We have a hard disk capacity issue.....:headbang:...techies are Working on it and will update you as we get Info in....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back