Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, first time poster however I've been lurking for a while.

This is a fantastic site, thank you to all who contribute.

Apologies if this is not the best place to post however I just had a quick question and wasn't sure where to put it.

First time grower, I have 2 plants at 20 days right now that appear to be growing at a very different rate. I am in a 5x5 tent, running a CF Grow 2-cob light (like this Amazon product) approx 36 inches from the canopy at 65% power. I was previously running them on 75% however they were very compact and it seems to have stretched a touch since backing down the power. Strain is auto feminized Afghani Kush

They are growing at very different rates and I was wondering if this is normal? I believe I have followed the exact same protocol since day 1 (the larger one did sprout 12hrs before the other). I have a feeling I might have over watered this week. Still trying to get the hang of when to water/light intensity/nutrients/etc..

I see some photos on this site of plants at 20 days and they dwarf mine so I can't help but feel that I've been doing something wrong

I've attached a few photos for your review.

Any thoughts are appreciated, thanks

4lsk09.jpg

6ptbpe.jpg

2r7m4ab.jpg

Some plants are like that. I've got two blackberry going right now that popped the same day, that are two different sizes. It happens.

Sorry everyone, I never got a chance to make it back on last night and then today had to help what I could to finish the painting of the first half. I'm now just trying to catch up on things I've missed but not sure how much I can handle sitting in the recliner.

It's interesting how there are some bugs out there with a specific diet of just one plant. First saw it when I was reading up on Satan in plant form, or puncture vine, after getting introduced to the nasty stuff growing in the alley behind my garage. Found out that there are weevils that specifically just eat the stems of puncture vine, and another variety that only eat the seeds of it. Almost tried tracking some down to order, but chemical warfare with the weed killer finally started doing the trick with enough diligence. :smoking:

FYI...this is what pure evil looks like in plant form. If you spot it, kill it...burn it....destroy the ashes...etc...etc...
puncturevine1.jpg

The evil, evil seeds...
puncturevine_seed.jpg

trte_003_shp.jpg
Them things are nasty. We call them goat heads around here. All the weeds and stuff that gets pulled from and around the garden get's feed to the animals (goats,chickens,ducks,rabbits) trying to keep things cleaned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back