Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks GB.......took some measures last night......they are still hanging in.....look a little better!
That's great news, they are tough buggers I'm sure they will bounce back to normal in no time!! Mrs bandit is looking after my girls while I go fishing so I will see how tough they really are she could kill a plastic plant

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

That's great news, they are tough buggers I'm sure they will bounce back to normal in no time!! Mrs bandit is looking after my girls while I go fishing so I will see how tough they really are she could kill a plastic plant

:yay:

Mrs bandit is looking after my girls while I go fishing so I will see how tough they really are she could kill a plastic plant
My sister and her family went on holiday one year and asked me to stop by every day and water the plants. There were some flowers out front and a bunch of planters hanging up on the patio.

Every day I watered every plant.

Come to find out all the ones on the patio were plastic. Well watered plastic, mind you.:shrug:

My sister and her family went on holiday one year and asked me to stop by every day and water the plants. There were some flowers out front and a bunch of planters hanging up on the patio.

Come to find out all the ones on the patio were plastic. Well watered plastic, mind you.:shrug:

It's sooooooooooo real!

Hahaha

@hesgone13 have you got your camera sorted so we can see these lovely ladies?

@hesgone13 have you got your camera sorted so we can see these lovely ladies?

Still working on it.....Skelly has helped me a lot, but I need to get some medical crap out of the way so I can sit down with it and see about using it right!

Well I can't say that I wasn't warned @trailanimal:holymoly: she has out grown the 7ft in just 30 days :woohoo: gonna be a beast
2f218aa21336110770d29c372cfeacd0.jpg
7a6074f1da1f949e7b01937549018b7a.jpg
c65a0e2a5c7ce48ec098032f2aebbf96.jpg

That's quite the beast! Can't wait to see her flower!

Jeez, I hope whatever you used to kill it didn't come from Monsanto! LOL!

Used Round-Up itself for a while so guess I was contributing to the devil themselves, but it never felt effective enough. Use some stuff called "Hi-Yield Killzall" now. Think it's Fertiloam made...not sure if or who they're owned by. :smoking:

41guiAefqzL.jpg

Hello everyone, first time poster however I've been lurking for a while.

This is a fantastic site, thank you to all who contribute.

Apologies if this is not the best place to post however I just had a quick question and wasn't sure where to put it.

First time grower, I have 2 plants at 20 days right now that appear to be growing at a very different rate. I am in a 5x5 tent, running a CF Grow 2-cob light (like this Amazon product) approx 36 inches from the canopy at 65% power. I was previously running them on 75% however they were very compact and it seems to have stretched a touch since backing down the power. Strain is auto feminized Afghani Kush

They are growing at very different rates and I was wondering if this is normal? I believe I have followed the exact same protocol since day 1 (the larger one did sprout 12hrs before the other). I have a feeling I might have over watered this week. Still trying to get the hang of when to water/light intensity/nutrients/etc..

I see some photos on this site of plants at 20 days and they dwarf mine so I can't help but feel that I've been doing something wrong

I've attached a few photos for your review.

Any thoughts are appreciated, thanks

4lsk09.jpg

6ptbpe.jpg

2r7m4ab.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back