Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all good, my ladies outside have never seen rain yet im in Queensland Australia and it's our dry season.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
I' ve been in Austrailia in my youth, doing a 2 weeks trip in a VW bus into the jungle behind Queensland and after that a 3 weeks sailboard cross around the Great Barrier Reff, diving in the sea with sharks, morays, tuna, octopus and seeing manta rays jumping out the water and fly!

1e5963124d76e71d1f0d2037052730a1.gif

Greetings, sir. Fine looking way to start the evening!

Good evening :toke::pass:

Hi, Tai!
I' ve been in Austrailia in my youth, doing a 2 weeks trip in a VW bus into the jungle behind Queensland and after that a 3 weeks sailboard cross around the Great Barrier Reff, diving in the sea with sharks, morays, tuna, octopus and seeing manta rays jumping out the water and fly!

View attachment 939098

That sounds pretty epic. That definitely goes into the "things I wish I had done when I was younger" category. :rofl:

Heya, @chefdave

Looks like the Strawberry Nuggets has peeked above ground. Hoping the Megacrop sample gets here before she starts to need food. The cheese is coming down - pretty much any day now - and I am thinking of running another of the nuggets with my current nutes. See how they compare.

Hawthorne is scotts marijuana co. If you knew what they own

Do you know how many hundreds of thousands of lives are saved every year from Monsanto if roundup was non existent millions would die of starvation period. End of point understand people thete is not enough farmland for the worlds population gmo or not if you think the world can supply the need for food without gmo your wrong. Cannabis is not a food crop if a company like scotts wants to capitalize on a cash crop so be it. By the way they are just a middle man for monsanto a distributer. If anyone chooses to use scotts products that is there choice. I would rather understand global trade and hunger than worry about some marijuana nutes[/QUOTE

Agree!

It's interesting how there are some bugs out there with a specific diet of just one plant. First saw it when I was reading up on Satan in plant form, or puncture vine, after getting introduced to the nasty stuff growing in the alley behind my garage. Found out that there are weevils that specifically just eat the stems of puncture vine, and another variety that only eat the seeds of it. Almost tried tracking some down to order, but chemical warfare with the weed killer finally started doing the trick with enough diligence. :smoking:

FYI...this is what pure evil looks like in plant form. If you spot it, kill it...burn it....destroy the ashes...etc...etc...
puncturevine1.jpg

The evil, evil seeds...
puncturevine_seed.jpg

trte_003_shp.jpg

Jeez, I hope whatever you used to kill it didn't come from Monsanto! LOL!

Good afternoon chefdave, I hope you're having a good day.@hesgone13 I hope your girls are looking on the mend today!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
thanks GB.......took some measures last night......they are still hanging in.....look a little better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back