Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail Time
These babies might just find a pot as well . :crying:
DSCN2192.JPG

I'm a 3
View attachment 931761
1 could be bovril on anything:yoinks: 6 is a cuppa tea,all the others are only half a cuppa tea :shrug:3 is a good colour but needs to be stronger for the milk i put in [emoji106]
:pighug:

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Is anyone else getting a foreign language coming up on the site?

Nevermind just someone posting a load of stuff on different groups not in English. My stoned mind just got blown.

View attachment 931761
1 could be bovril on anything:yoinks: 6 is a cuppa tea,all the others are only half a cuppa tea :shrug:3 is a good colour but needs to be stronger for the milk i put in :thumbsup:
:pighug:
I'm a double bagger, 2 bags to get a strong brew but without that stewed bitter tannin taste you get for leaving 1 bag in for too long and then a fair bit of milk and couple of splenda sweeteners, coz I'm not allowed sugar!.
Looks like they were concentrating on the brew colour and not giving a shite a bout a full measure!

I'm a double bagger, 2 bags to get a strong brew but without that stewed bitter tannin taste you get for leaving 1 bag in for too long and then a fair bit of milk and couple of splenda sweeteners, coz I'm not allowed sugar!.
Looks like they were concentrating on the brew colour and not giving a shite a bout a full measure!
What up have you grown the trippy gorilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back