Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat me to it...

Vestibulum semper facilisis sodales. Donec ullamcorper augue a risus malesuada, sit amet vehicula elit cursus. Suspendisse consequat est nec viverra accumsan. Mauris ullamcorper urna ut porta cursus. Etiam imperdiet quam at tellus porta gravida.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I think something, somewhere went very wrong with Google translate. :crying:

translate.jpg

What up have you grown the trippy gorilla
Hey dabber
The Journal is coming soon but I have a quite a lot going on so it's a bit late getting it started but I should get it started in the next week!
DSCN4096 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN4102 (FILEminimizer).JPG

They are just over a week in these pictures, taken a few days a go, so plenty of time to too go.
It's a 8 week strain, seed to chop!
It is Gorilla Glue#4 x Big Head [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
I have had a look around the web and there aren't many journals on this as an auto strain and there are only few journals for the photo version, so it will be nice to document it for others to get an idea about this strain. I thinks there is a journal for Trippy gorilla here in AFN Forums.

Here is what Bighead seeds say about Trippy Gorilla.

High:- starting off as a euphoric head trip before settling into strong physical relaxation bordering on couchlock.Her Sativa dominant effects are swift, uplifting and energizing. Relaxing, euphoric waves through the body can, if desired, be taken further until you stick firmly to the couch, grinning from ear to ear and round the back again.

Taste:- Pine and citrus mix for a pleasant taste and aroma.

THC:- 25% - 28%

Indoor Yield (in ideal conditions) 400 to 600 gr/m2

Very easy to manage, this incredibly strong, resin coated, blinged up lady. BigHead’s Trippy Gorilla Auto is this line's strongest Auto strain. Combining a multiple award winning Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] clone with BigHead [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is without doubt one of the best results they have ever had. BigHead has done the hard work for you, so just feed well, don’t stress her, and in 8-10 weeks of dutiful care and your patience will be rewarded with the Tyrion Lannister of automatic plants: a small, stable, perfectly forged pot of golden green, a jackpot of scissor-jamming, resin laden, dense buds.

Beat me to it...

Vestibulum semper facilisis sodales. Donec ullamcorper augue a risus malesuada, sit amet vehicula elit cursus. Suspendisse consequat est nec viverra accumsan. Mauris ullamcorper urna ut porta cursus. Etiam imperdiet quam at tellus porta gravida.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
:crying::cheers::d5:

And that translates to......

Manufacturing always easy members. Ridiculus Bibendum propaganda of laughter expected, carrots vehicles running developer. Recommended recipe is not pull layer. Mauris ullamcorper urna ut the gate of the courses. Even hairstyle at the gate region of pregnancy.:haha::smoking::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back