Status
Not open for further replies.
She's being well fed but she's slow to turn things around and she hasn't had much sun and she has been blown around quite a bit because of the wind . It's not the best tocation . We'' ll persevere till the bitter end come what may . Aug may improve things and we'll be smarter next time :thumbsup: Shit GS i'm still learning :nono: :rofl: I'm not like one of you experienced guys with many years of growing skills I'm still a hack . Inside ain't half bad .:biggrin:

Every season strive for an improvement or two man!! You will get where you want to be. Trust me bud, i didnt start out growing plants like i do now!!

Tea Time Put the Kettle on and Break Out the Biscuits

How to make a British Cuppa Tea
Tea he man 2018-07-18_17-20-59.jpg
tea2ADB640400000578-0-image-a-15_1437924604166.jpg
Tea he man 2018-07-18_17-20-59.jpg
tea2ADBBAC700000578-3175142-image-a-27_1437927126705.jpg

Temperature of the Water and Brewing Times

Printed-Brew-Chart-Final50.jpg

tea perfect brewing time41b1da0c2614944e5aa20acf69129813.jpg

How Do You Like Your Cuppa?

tea lets settle3f7d99c6997f1c0231f1-720x520.jpg

Tea scale react 2018-07-18_17-19-44.jpg

The UK loves Biscuits (Bickies) What's your?

Tea & Biscuits 2018-07-18_17-41-20.jpg

Cakes, Cream Tea and Other Ways to Enjoy Your Cuppa

tea and cake2018-07-18_17-35-14.jpg
Tea Cream2018-07-18_17-36-58.jpg
Teatime dictionary2018-07-18_17-38-31.jpg

This is not a definitive guide to British Tea but covers a lot of bases, not covered here is the "The Builders Brew" which is strong a drop of milk and often 2 sugars.

Another thing which I haven't gone into detail about is "Dunking"!

Dunking is dipping "Biscuits" (No not the American breakfast type) in to tea and letting the delicious tea seep in to the biscuit and then eating the soggy tea drenched biscuit.....mmmmmm....so goooooood!

In the UK what we call "Biscuits" American would refer to as "Cookies".

If you are a UK member and a skilled tea maker, drinker or if you are a master dunker (timing is key or you lose you lovely dunked bicky to the bottom of your cup)!

Tea dunking images (1).jpg Dunking tips and favorite biscuit recommendation greatly received!Tea dunking images (1).jpg

What type of tea do you like and why do you like it, Don't forget to mention the number from the brew chart above (1-6).

American members and worldwide member although this about the British cuppa, we would love to hear how you like your cuppa too and if you have ever dunked!

Do like or make Cream Teas??? If so which way do you do it?
The Devonian (or Devonshire) method is to split the scone in two, cover each half with clotted cream, and then add strawberry jam on top. ... With the Cornish method, the warm 'bread split' or a 'scone' is first split in two, then spread with strawberry jam, and finally topped with a spoonful of clotted cream.

Right that's made me thirsty and a bit peckish, I'm off to put the kettle on, unwrap a Tunnocks Teacake and fill a bowl......back in a bit!

Not trying to tell anyone how to handle their business, but just want to toss this out there. When defending your grow remember that a dude in Colorado is serving 80 years for murder after popping a couple kids with a rifle that were sneaking into his back yard and raiding his cannabis grow. Loosing plants sucks...loosing freedom for most of your life to a heat of passion mistake would suck even more. :jointman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back