Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a few form the partial sun garden(7 hours of direct sun)...day 120 widowbomb
DSCN0247.JPG

day 110 Sweet Crystal Candy
DSCN0248.JPG

day 100 Dinafem critical + 2.0
DSCN0249.JPG

DSCN0250.JPG

Hello all stoners! Hope everybody is having a fine whatever part of the day you find yourselves in.........I have another noob question........when using pH down how much of it is necessary to move the pH from say 7.75 to 6.20. The instructions are rather vague.......says to use a small amount......what is their idea of a small amount....1ml.....5ml? Any and all help greatly appreciated!

Hello all stoners! Hope everybody is having a fine whatever part of the day you find yourselves in.........I have another noob question........when using pH down how much of it is necessary to move the pH from say 7.75 to 6.20. The instructions are rather vague.......says to use a small amount......what is their idea of a small amount....1ml.....5ml? Any and all help greatly appreciated!

Its almost like the age old question "How long is a piece of string!!!" :D
Sorry man, never used PH down so i cant help you there. If it was me i would start with 1ml and check, add another 1ml check. If you used a 1 gallon(or 1 liter/quart) to do the testing, it would give you some basis to follow for larger amounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back