Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Fallout addict, I have to agree!

Yes fallout....amazing...i only played Fallout 3 and New vegas(all content additions), but damn they are amazing games!! I look forward to the day when PS4's are a generation behind so i can buy one on the cheap!! As long as you stay away from Fallout 1+2+tactics the fallout series is amazing!! :D :D :D

Hi Skelly, good to hear the security shed is coming along even thou you'll be down a few days with family.

Its coming together my friend!! Upper neck is just pounding from the building...doing the roof is not an easy task!! Might be a good thing for my body to have some downtime....but at the same time it'll wreck havoc on my brain thinking about what i should be doing!!

Yes fallout....amazing...i only played Fallout 3 and New vegas(all content additions), but damn they are amazing games!! I look forward to the day when PS4's are a generation behind so i can buy one on the cheap!! As long as you stay away from Fallout 1+2+tactics the fallout series is amazing!! :D :D :D
I will respectfully disagree on 1 and 2.
They are the foundation of the current lore, for one. And if you can get past the ancient interface, they are quite compelling.

The lore is important to me for a number of reasons, the biggest of which is that that every developer that has touched this game has made an effort to keep the lore straight. Things make sense as they progress through the iterations.

For example, in Fallout NV (or is it 3?) you find that cave full of kids that aren't too friendly towards grownups. The kid in charge is MacReady. The same MacReady you run into in Fallout 4, only years later, and with a very rich story to tell.

I will respectfully disagree on 1 and 2.
They are the foundation of the current lore, for one. And if you can get past the ancient interface, they are quite compelling.

The lore is important to me for a number of reasons, the biggest of which is that that every developer that has touched this game has made an effort to keep the lore straight. Things make sense as they progress through the iterations.

For example, in Fallout NV (or is it 3?) you find that cave full of kids that aren't too friendly towards grownups. The kid in charge is MacReady. The same MacReady you run into in Fallout 4, only years later.

Very good points my friend!! I just couldnt get past the insanely ancient interface!! Some games from that era aged fairly well, i just feel FO 1+2 did not. :D Have you see the fallout miniature game? Man i want some(and could paint them very well), but ouch the price is scarier than a deathclaw running at ya!!!! :D

https://www.modiphius.com/fallout.html

Very good points my friend!! I just couldnt get past the insanely ancient interface!! Some games from that era aged fairly well, i just feel FO 1+2 did not. :D Have you see the fallout miniature game? Man i want some(and could paint them very well), but ouch the price is scarier than a deathclaw running at ya!!!! :D

https://www.modiphius.com/fallout.html

I might buy that just to have the figurines. I am that much of a Fallout geek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back