Status
Not open for further replies.
I continue to have nothing but positive things to say about Gorrila Glue 4. I have not been this stoned in some time. I am burning through my stash pretty quickly, but holy crap this is a fun ride.
It sounds like you're having a good time!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

And the tincture? Rocking you hard or what?

I took 3ml at about 4:30pm, figuring it would hit at about the time I stopped work an hour later. Turns out that was a bad idea. Wound up working with a doctor until about 6:30.

It works as expected, but I might need to be more careful about when I take it.

And the tincture? Rocking you hard or what?
I made my first batch of tincture last weekend, your not wrong about a high dose kicking your ass! 3.5ml I can barely talk 4ml means bed!! But I have been nearly pain free all week

I took 3ml at about 4:30pm, figuring it would hit at about the time I stopped work an hour later. Turns out that was a bad idea. Wound up working with a doctor until about 6:30.

It works as expected, but I might need to be more careful about when I take it.
Haha after 3ml and a joint I have to take the phone off the hook! !

It sounds like you're having a good time!!

I made my first batch of tincture last weekend, your not wrong about a high dose kicking your ass! 3.5ml I can barely talk 4ml means bed!! But I have been nearly pain free all week

I am having an amazing start to the weekend! When the tincture wore off I hit the vape. I can maintain a pretty constant degree of medicine that way. I do not take mine for pain, at least not the physical variety, but for my purposes ingesting as tincture does the job better than inhaling either as smoke or vapor. That makes sense, since extract ingestion isn't half lost in what burns off or gets exhaled when you smoke/vape

I might buy that just to have the figurines. I am that much of a Fallout geek.

There you go!! Hahaha me too man...i would buy 'em if i had the spare cash!! Normally i dont divulge my real life geekyness, but on the side i paint and sell miniatures like those

Edit - Had to be there!!

Attachments

• IMG_2618.JPG
    IMG_2618.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1548.JPG
    IMG_1548.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0824.JPG
    IMG_0824.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2366.JPG
    IMG_2366.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I think its the actual plant properties that are often being overlooked in favour of the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" mentality. I believe it is @Ripper that is going to mess around with a longer light regime flower for photos soon!! I will be watching with great interest!!
14/10 coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back