Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that awesome new kind led bushy
It looks awesome and just turning it on to test it lights up the whole room to a blinding status. I'm waiting to hear back as it didn't have the hanger wires in the box. Now I'm also trying to figure out all the instructions as it's not a really easy plug n play style.

Yellowing from the bottom up is N deficiency, from the top down is micro nutrient deficiency could be cal/mag. I'd try a little extra cal/mag and a bit of a micro nutrient if you have a two part grow formula give it some extra of the b part. A liquid based kelp will help for organics. the tips look like light burn

well you know i have been reading up more on light burn, and i think that might be exactly what it is, im very suprised since my light only draws 136 watts from the wall and was hanging 20 inches from my canopy, i raised it as high as i could and got it to about 23 or 24 inches above canopy now, im wondering if thats why both my plants started off growing great then suddenly kind of stalled out stayng very short. my grow tent is only 4 feet tall and with my carbon filter insode i cant get my light right to the very top, so i just ordered a new tent thats an extra 13 inches taller, i hope that will help, i hate to have to end up buying an even talle tent just to grow one plant at a time since the taller they get the larger there square footage gets,lol. still very suprised a lower wattage led is causing light problems, good thing i didnt get a more powerful light, i also flushed my plant well just in case there were any nutrient issues and sunday afternoon ill rewter 1/8th or 1/4 strength nutes and add in some cal mag just to be safe and see if that combines with raising the light another 3 or 4 inches helps before new tent arrives.

:jawdrop: 48 hrs growth :poof:
fe5ed0c5110ba92d32225c98952e69c0.jpg
752db61fa572cd7c057a9c642cfe4357.jpg

@912GreenSkell I thought I hit my quota on crap for the year but got another setback again. Only thing good is it happened while the wife was backing out of a parking spot and not while driving down the highway. Our spare truck is in the shop again with a busted tie rod and waiting on the final quote before we can figure out what will be able to be done. So I'm home earlier then expected from seeing my Dad. He's mending well with the steel plate/screws in his foot and should be fully mobile in another 6 weeks. Plus got to pick up the new light just so many instructions I'm getting lost reading how to set it up.

Damn bud! Sorry to hear about your struggles!!

Just bought a 120 watt cob......

Can’t wait too add it too my grow, all this talk about cobs got me going all funky lol

Anybody know what’s it equivalent too, there saying 300 Watts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back