Status
Not open for further replies.
When I took that pic, the winter of 2003, I was living in a log cabin on 15 acres. The property was 3000' from the main rd. My driveway ( a road really ) wound through a patch of woods then hay fields , down a hill and across a brook. we got 38" of snow in that storm. I ran my plow truck into the brook as it was such a blizzard that I counldn't see where I was going.
Where the road pass through the open fields, the snow drifted to over 6 feet deep! I called my business partner and said: " looks like I'll see you in the spring.... " we were snowed in for three days till the farmer down the road came with a 4 wheel drive, front end loader with wheels 8ft tall and cleared our road.

Hahaha, yeah thats pretty standard around here from December to march. :D

Far out that is crazy!! I have never seen snow in person!
When I took that pic, the winter of 2003, I was living in a log cabin on 15 acres. The property was 3000' from the main rd. My driveway ( a road really ) wound through a patch of woods then hay fields , down a hill and across a brook. we got 38" of snow in that storm. I ran my plow truck into the brook as it was such a blizzard that I counldn't see where I was going.
Where the road pass through the open fields, the snow drifted to over 6 feet deep! I called my business partner and said: " looks like I'll see you in the spring.... " we were snowed in for three days till the farmer down the road came with a 4 wheel drive, front end loader with wheels 8ft tall and cleared our road.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Ahh....i love being a northerner!! Keeps you alive, and on your tippy toes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back