Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that you get used to it....but the vast majority of folks dont get used to it. My buddies and I make the best of it, and have fun in the snow!!
Yeah it's a bit like that in the heat here, lasr summer we had 3 weeks with the lowest temp of 23c with tops above 40c

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Hey skelly thinking of doing 1 plant on roof (auto with super soil, ) in 2 weeks . I will keep ya updated. How many gallon grow bag do ya think I need will 25gal be enough. Never done autos outdoors

Hey skelly thinking of doing 1 plant on roof (auto with super soil, ) in 2 weeks . I will keep ya updated. How many gallon grow bag do ya think I need will 25gal be enough. Never done autos outdoors

Thats overkill for the vast majority of strains. What strain are you thinking?

Thats overkill for the vast majority of strains. What strain are you thinking?
Maybe one of fast buds super auto or something 90-95 days total time or longer Maybe a haze(long flower) or do you think it would be better just to put one of my already (in 2 weeks) over month old photos

Maybe one of fast buds super auto or something 90-95 days total time or longer Maybe a haze(long flower) or do you think it would be better just to put one of my already (in 2 weeks) over month old photos

10 gallon would be sufficient for any but the very biggest. No point in using excessive medium!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back