Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone! How are you doing halfway through the week? :bighug:

And that's how it should be! I commend you Dave!

You'd better not see my seed list... although I can't offer smoke reports so maybe you'd be safe!

@Mike20132 sorry I missed your birthday bud, it sounded like it was a good one though LOL. Enjoy your time off!

I have mega chores to do today so I'll be on and off. Catch you all later!
What would you recommend i add to the list? Eclectic Elle i would love to hear there is plenty of room on my list.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

bobmation.gif
giphy.gif
bobmation.gif

Good Morning AfN'ers how the Bob are you?

How's it going friends, nice and slack I hope!!

It's is yet again a glorious day here in the UK and not a cloud in the sky. Today is hot but tomorrow could be the record breaker in the UK!!
Somewhere in the South East temps could get to 35C , getting dangerously close to the highest ever temp recorded in the UK :fire:35.9C:fire: in the summer of 1976, not ideal for indoor growers, who will be feeling the heat:nono:.

The girls are trooping on and dealing with the extreme temps admirably, plus 30C in the cab and it's a lot to ask of them but they are awesome little fighters and are taking it like real troopers.

Best thing you can do today is keep cool, calm and collected and that means Slacking, don't overheat yourself with working or dashing around, that will just leave you, all hot and bothered!

So get something cool to dip your feet in,a deck chair, a bucket of ice for your tinnies,pre-rolled joints, a big shade umbrella and some chilled vibes and just slack, for Bob Dobbs has called an international "Slack Off Day" .

No matter where you are in the World, today is the day that will make your summer memorable, so do whatever you want to do but please just be slack about it!

Have a great day everyone and please do as little as you can and enjoy it, when the weather gets this hot, you owe it to yourself to be cool, so stay cool and slack!!:cool1:

images
DD7E76ED012A2A4940734217202071867CA090EE
images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back