Status
Not open for further replies.
Southpart of the world is winter time this time of year.
It is but you wouldn't know it looking at the girls outside
033514576e6da27c9ca361234a90ae4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Music is a part of us. All of us. Those that can make it earn our awe, and part of their very being is spent with each song they write.

The rest of us get to connect with it - and the author. It is an absolutely amazing thing.

Sometimes I think of the amazing people we have lost - that our heros gave of themselves to us in the act of creating. The act of expressing their feelings, their thoughts, in a way we could directly associate.

There are not words to express my appreciation for what they sacrifice in the way of doing so.

Goodnight, friends.
Good night Mike

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Morning everyone! How are you doing halfway through the week? :bighug:

In 1995 I was the chef of Restaurant Nora in DC this was the first certified organic restaurant in the country. That was were I learned about all local whenever possible and meeting and visiting farms and there families who grow and provide great products. We would commit to a certain amount of cattle pigs lamb chix ducks and produce ahead of time to make sure that small farmer could continue providing for his family and the restaurant
And that's how it should be! I commend you Dave!

I will have to look at some AK47 now, my list keeps getting longer thanks to all you guys!
You'd better not see my seed list... although I can't offer smoke reports so maybe you'd be safe!

@Mike20132 sorry I missed your birthday bud, it sounded like it was a good one though LOL. Enjoy your time off!

I have mega chores to do today so I'll be on and off. Catch you all later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back