Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the greatest pairing of its type I have ever seen.

Tool - Right In Two

Played over a video that did not have anything to do with the song when it was originally created.

I'm fucking toasted myself lol.

Have to do midweek maintenance on my rig shortly lol

Pretty sure I'll just be checking nutes and adding a manual feed line so I can wet down the fabric pots

Need a solenoid valve and to find my soldering iron to progress anny further but this arvo will be tunes and tripping out with you guys!

Pretty sure I'll just be checking nutes and adding a manual feed line so I can wet down the fabric pots

Need a solenoid valve and to find my soldering iron to progress anny further but this arvo will be tunes and tripping out with you guys!
I like to think I played a small role in people smoking more than they should have tonight.

Doesn't even matter if it's true. I am to stoned to think differently anyway. Peace!

Haha yeah i don't think that I'm going to be doing to much this arvo either, tunes and shooting the shit sounds like a good idea

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back