Status
Not open for further replies.
I started with the cheap clear ones for a couple years. I wanted a better one so decided to try these. 3 years now I've used the translucent ones and they are far superior! Diffuse light is the key I think. I pulled a kilo from a 6'x8' last year, 1.8 pounds of which came from just 2 plants! I had the break the tops twice so they wouldn't touch the roof as that's where the humidity collects. This is a bigger greenhouse but I've growm smaller sttrains this year. I've yet to weight it all, but with todays CBD plant, the one bed will exceed a pound. The Haze CBD will be close to or over 3/4 of a pound alone. And I have another crop started! I'll guess this bed alone will bring me a total of 3+ pounds, and another 1 pound pluse from the next crop in the other bed. AND... that's discounting the Mataro Blue thats just going into flower. She's a big girl! I'm anticipating 1/2 pound just from her, PLUS what the autos will give.

I highly recommend these Shelter Logic greenhouses, damn well worth the extra money!

EDIT:

I forgot to mention, my greenhouse grows are organic.
Dang the white greenhouse film does produce some nice plants was wondering how those would work.

Anyone know of some cookie strain autos that are not from Fastbuds or Royal Queen, I'm looking for some and would like to stay in the usa for shipping???? Thanks again

Colorado Cookies Auto from Greybeard! they are in the usa!

My small greenhouse is full of some beautiful looking tomato plants, the tomatoes though have been ehhh... These plants look like shit and have big, fat tomatoes! got me stumped lol!

Beautiful plants, @pop22 ! I especially love the fruit bearing CBD!

470627A2-7F94-4585-9AE2-9D0E68CAE48F.jpeg

My small greenhouse is full of some beautiful looking tomato plants, the tomatoes though have been ehhh... These plants look like shit and have big, fat tomatoes! got me stumped lol!

Back in my tomato growing days, I found that a lot of the hybrid strains I bought ended up tasteless like grocery store buys! I started growing various heirloom strains.......best tomatoes I'd eaten in years! Tomatoes are also funny about calcium.......they do need it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back