Status
Not open for further replies.
I started with the cheap clear ones for a couple years. I wanted a better one so decided to try these. 3 years now I've used the translucent ones and they are far superior! Diffuse light is the key I think. I pulled a kilo from a 6'x8' last year, 1.8 pounds of which came from just 2 plants! I had the break the tops twice so they wouldn't touch the roof as that's where the humidity collects. This is a bigger greenhouse but I've growm smaller sttrains this year. I've yet to weight it all, but with todays CBD plant, the one bed will exceed a pound. The Haze CBD will be close to or over 3/4 of a pound alone. And I have another crop started! I'll guess this bed alone will bring me a total of 3+ pounds, and another 1 pound pluse from the next crop in the other bed. AND... that's discounting the Mataro Blue thats just going into flower. She's a big girl! I'm anticipating 1/2 pound just from her, PLUS what the autos will give.

I highly recommend these Shelter Logic greenhouses, damn well worth the extra money!

EDIT:

I forgot to mention, my greenhouse grows are organic.

Have ypu got a journal started for the cbd haze

All good Dave I just went and had a look but no link is working to direct people to your journal.
Do you want a hand with that, I know other peoples directions aren't always clear, so I'm happy to help you get it sorted!
EDIT: Mybad I see you are the same as me with a "Coming soon" journal so at the moment there isn't a journal to link too!!
Yeah man just getting back from tooth doctor NO FUN!! Your directions were awesome bro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back