Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the cats over there any good to eat? The ones here taste like dirt!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Up here they don't stock catfish so these were introduced by someone I'm guessing or the Game & Fish don't announce they've added them to the lakes here. But they hold over well during the winter freeze over. This was my first time going fishing in almost 5 years.

Anytime man....i know that model like the back of my hand, and can show you the tricks to take excellent pics

Thanks again! The great pics you and others post make it very easy to see what you are trying to explain.

Fresh water fish is gross, but I guess my opinion is heavily influenced by the fact I grew up on the coast of Massachusetts and have always had access to fresh fish from the Atlantic Ocean
I do miss being in Mass. and having access to all the fresh seafood. We use to go to a Hawaiian restaurant on the weekends that served all you can eat Maine Lobster for $20.

Up here they don't stock catfish so these were introduced by someone I'm guessing or the Game & Fish don't announce they've added them to the lakes here. But they hold over well during the winter freeze over. This was my first time going fishing in almost 5 years.
Wow 5 years! I get withdrawals if i can't get out once a month fishing and smoking are my favorites

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Thanks again! The great pics you and others post make it very easy to see what you are trying to explain.

Man for $40....the ability to take excellent macros is priceless.....they are a bit tricky to get....speaking of which....get out there and buy a cheap flexible octopus style tripod. It'll make your trichome pics and closeups much easier

I also have to say that I have the Best Mother-n-Law as I have another gift coming for grow.
s-l300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back