Status
Not open for further replies.
The only trout you are catching close to my home are all stockies put there by the department of fish and game. Farm raised fish. It’s just not the same.

Yes very true...i try not to take what i have for granted....we have an amazing natural fishery. Stocked fish are not the same absolutely.

The only trout you are catching close to my home are all stockies put there by the department of fish and game. Farm raised fish. It’s just not the same.

Have the same problem around here except there are a few streams way up in the Blue Ridge Mtns where you can catch native brook trout, but it's catch and release.

Last reef trip!
2d6a83167e8746b904be7cf4c3a56f41.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Wow what a catch we do not have fish like that in Ontario.

Nah i didnt get the canon i initially wanted...a highly recommended nikon came up and it was so damn cheap i have to bid....even at my max price of $120 it would have been an amazing deal, but at the $70 i won it for it is an exceptional deal. Crossing fingers it can zoom in closer on vids.

If you ever need any assistance on shooting prime pics using the SD790IS give me a shout bud. Get it for a great price?

Good enough, I guess. I paid $38 for the camera, 2 batteries, and a battery charger.

I laughed out loud on that deal!! You are going to be VERY happy with your purchase at that price!!!!!

I hope so! I will probably be taking you up on your offer of help. Thanks, dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back