Status
Not open for further replies.
I would assume so, in the river at home here we have two types one eel tailed the other is fork tailed the eek tailed seems to be the better eating
You guys likely have totally different cats than us?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Fresh water fish is gross, but I guess my opinion is heavily influenced by the fact I grew up on the coast of Massachusetts and have always had access to fresh fish from the Atlantic Ocean

LOL...hahaha Tell that to the 1billion freshwater anglers that love to eat their trout, walleye, perch, or salmon

Here is a thread on the Quantum Boards and I believe @F.N. just got some of the newer 304v2 boards for his tent.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/quantum-board-thread.65461/

Melty!

View attachment 933513

:thanks:

Yeah, when it hit day 80, it started getting to the point where I wasn't sure if there would be any branches left by the time it finished. The train keeps rollin' though. Strawberry Nuggets next in line

How you doing mike

LOL...hahaha Tell that to the 1billion freshwater anglers that love to eat their trout, walleye, perch, or salmon

Find me one who lives next to the ocean and prefers it over saltwater fish :chef:

I mean I don’t like broccoli either and plenty of people love that shit lol

IN my opinion the ocean only has 3 things that i really want......crab, lobster and shrimp :D

Now, let's not compound these narrow minded attitudes, guys! lol! What about flounder, rockfish, mackerel, and last but not least tuna. Go sushi!

Fresh water fish is gross, but I guess my opinion is heavily influenced by the fact I grew up on the coast of Massachusetts and have always had access to fresh fish from the Atlantic Ocean
I do prefer reef fish for sure, but it is a bit of a mission to get there more than twice a year so i still have to eat a bit of fresh water fish. I also think water quality has a lot to do with flavor!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back