Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy peeps :pass:
monday again :coffee2:

first time i was on a skateboard,youd think id been attacked by a giant bit of sandpaper
:pighug:

.....it got me a few times as well dude....:crying:...hows it goin dude?:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

:coffee: hello people hope everyone is doing well on this fine day. Quick question, is 55-60° to cold for seedlings? I planted some seeds in dirt last night and I left my window open. It got down to like 60-55 degrees. Do yall think the seeds will be fine or should I pop some replacement

:coffee: hello people hope everyone is doing well on this fine day. Quick question, is 55-60° to cold for seedlings? I planted some seeds in dirt last night and I left my window open. It got down to like 60-55 degrees. Do yall think the seeds will be fine or should I pop some replacement
I would think they would be ok for one night. I would give them time to sprout. I got impatient with an Autoseeds Sucker Punch and now have 2 growing lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

IMO dude.....the season you are trying to recreate is spring....so you could have a cool spring day?....it's not unheard of....just keep em warm from now on and they should be ok.....open to discussion tho bro:smiley1:

One time event before seeds break ground? Probably no problem, just wait and see instead of panicking and overreacting

Cheers arty:bighug:how's the garden?
Hey brother how goes it @TheMongol
OMG you didn't see!!
I'll shoot you a pic of the biggest girl and a pic of my jars brother!
My grow is now over and in jars for the cure.
DSCN4935.JPG

This is the biggest Trippy Gorilla Auto the other 3 were phatties too.
2 of the Gorillas have a early top bud trim so I could take some smoke for a friends Birthday.
The early trim was around 3 Oz dry weight, the rest of the crop was chopped 2 weeks later but no weight yet.
Click the thumbnails to see them in a larger size.
DSCN4995.JPG

Here is the girls in jars ready for curing.
While I'm at it I may as well put up the rest of the girls for you if you missed them.
DSCN4938.JPG Chunky nug girl
DSCN4969.JPG Little girl (Early harvest - this is what is left after taking some off)
DSCN4979.JPG Big girl [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] (Early harvest - this is what is left after taking some off)

The Final harvest has also come and gone and is all in jars!

evening Vapo :pass:2 more of these :coffee: might help heya iWumbo :pass:dont know what that is in c but im sure they be fine :smokeit:howdy arty :pass:
looks a nice harvests,some finger hash i bet to :baked:
:pighug:
Hola Archie how is ya, I still have my Archie mug somewhere around here lol. Google says 55° is like 12.7 Celsius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back