Status
Not open for further replies.
"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."
-- Mark Twain

I'm still kicking about. Been a rough week personally. Mostly legal shit. I'll hopefully be able to get some pics up tomorrow. The ladies are looking nice :)

Hope you are well, and I missed my AFN fam!

In celebration of the end to this horrid week, I present one of my favorite little songs. It goes a little like this...

Good to hear from you pal...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Good to hear from you pal...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Thanks, man. Means a lot to me.

Found this song a few years ago. The singer had a shot at being really popular, but he was rather fond of the drink while at the same time having an aversion to having to do anything that wasn't drinking.

Anyway, it always seems to make me smile when things are shit.

What up stoners here's my grow/smoke report for @Magic GWK x BT
SeedBank :

https://www.magicbeancompany.us/

Strain:
GWK x BT

Did it autoflower?: (Y/N)
Yes

Soil/hydro:

3 part blend of Natural organic potting mix, Peat and Burpee Organic grow mix with lime,roots organic elemental, Azomite rock dust and Extreme garden Mykos

Nutes:

Mega Crop, Sweet Candy, Cal Mag Pro, Bud Explosion, Red Line from GreenLeaf Nutrients

Light (kind and schedule):

5 Autocobs 24/7

From seed to harvest date:
90 days

Dry Yield:

758 grams from Fat and Sassy 304 grams from the other 3 for a harvest total of 1062 grams

High/Effect Duration:
2 to 3 hr high Very potent great for pain, sleep, and appetite Warning not for beginners high tolerance needed a good wake and bake if you want to go back to bed so great for night time aches and pains

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL:*****

very nice 10/10

THE GROWTH:*****
10/10 They all exploded out of the gate with Fat and Sassy taking over the show she was over 6 ft tall 4 ft wide when harvested

THE SMELL:*****

While growing I had hints of grape since dried it has a woody smell until you break her open then strong pine odor and VERY STICKY

THE SMOKE:*****
A very nice smoke rather rolled in a paper, packing a bowl or a blunt it will put in a a trance

THE HIGH
:***** plus

Not for beginners for sure very potent with a great head high and pain relieve

My final take is @Magic please bring this cross back if possible one great strain

Nice report and that’s one heavy yield. How much watts were the cobs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back