Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening @Mossy ! Yeah I like the t-shirt LOL.

I have been known to run through city streets on New Years Eve with my t-shirt over my head and no bra... it wasn't a wet t-shirt competition, I was just a bit tiddly!

Don't just stand there ,give that lady a drink :eyebrows:

howdy Damien :pass:
is the calculation or formula adjusted gpw if you run perpetual ? any theories :coffee2:

:pighug:

In my unprofessional opinion, a perpetual grow should probably be based on electricity used per month rather than per watt of light. I think it would be a more accurate measure of monthly resources used rather than arbitrarily using gpw when plants are constantly coming in and out of the grow space.

I was awarded the "Live Stoner" trophy! This is so unexpected and such an honor! So many people to thank....where do I begin? Of course this wouldn't have happened if it weren't the wonderful people at AFN - you folks rock! Thanks to the many great shoulders the culture stands upon from the generations of growers from Thailand, South America, India, Africa - the list goes on - who have produced the landraces we know and love, to people like the great Jack Herer. To Cully for introducing me to the noble weed back in '82... Ummm... Who else?.... I'm running out of time... ::cue Scarlet Begonias:: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back