Status
Not open for further replies.
@arty zan ..You aren't a Proper Geordie Lass until you can hang a wet donkey jacket on them...it is one of the qualifications...:headbang:

It is the Best thread on site.....:headbang:...you make Friends...and we have staff and Live Stoners that can Help you out with anything..24/7..it is the Hub...

Don't be a Stranger....even if you are a Makem...:crying:

You must have been nebbing...coz I caught your name on the bottom box as Viewing...so I gave you a Shout Out...:headbang:

Evening @Eclectic Elle .....Epic catch up today....you'll be needing a cuppa and a joint now huh..?...:pass:
LMAO A Makem :crying:
Why does a Mackem lass wear knickers?

To keep her ankles warm!

- - -

What's the difference between a Mackem and a supermarket trolley?

A Supermarket trolley has a mind of its own!

- - -

What's the difference between a bus full of Mackems and a hedgehog?

A hedgehog has has all the pricks on the outside!

- - -

A Geordie girl, a girl from Sunderland and a West Indian girl all give birth to boys at the same time in the same hospital. However, the nurses get the babies mixed up.

To sort it out they decide to ask the dads to pick their own child. They ask the Geordie first but he picks the black baby. The nurses argue with him that the baby can't possibly be his,

but he replies, "I know that! One of the other two could be a Mackem and it just isn't worth the fucking risk.

At least them Makem types aren't Monkey Hangers like that Hartlepool lot!:crying:
2886885097_4b6ba70eb6.jpg

@richykn To upload a video
1. copy video address from youtube
2. click the media icon
upload_2018-10-12_21-28-37.png
(looks like a couple of film strips)
3.Paste the video address in the box
4. click embed
Your video will no be uploaded to the forums!
I have gone ahead and uploaded your video in this instance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back