Status
Not open for further replies.
Duely noted - I have just been on Ebay an purchased a donkey jacket and a one way ticket to the North:vibe::dancer::cheers:

I used to get one as part of me uniform...my husband used to cross dress in my DJ..boiler suit and rigger boots....:coffee:..he kept me cast offs as work clothes.

Evening @Mossy ! Yeah I like the t-shirt LOL.

I have been known to run through city streets on New Years Eve with my t-shirt over my head and no bra... it wasn't a wet t-shirt competition, I was just a bit tiddly!

That is how I Learned to sprint to olympic medal staus..in high heels...:biggrin:

My grow partner hit some rough times, his fridge went out and 3 repair calls later and 3 weeks it turned out to be a cooling fan wire. Meanwhile, his roof started leaking, he patched it, but it's leaking again. But he already spent the money I got for him on clothes for his kids for school and he can't afford to fix the leak till next month.. Life is tough man, At least he has a refrigerator .

karma sent for him @Rev. Green Genes ..when the poop hits the fan it tends to keep coming...:karmacloud:

oooh very nice! How many arms does that perc have, it looks like 11 arms! Beautiful bubbler!

I never counted, but it's more like 20. I love this thing, it will hurt you though. I've had a few sinus clearing crying fits over her!

IMG_20180419_122602.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back