Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooo Mammalian Protuberances... :crying::cheers:
No coats in the winter, is it any wonder NE lasses get called peanut smugglers!:crying:
hard-nipples-shining-through-9400.jpg

Damn it looks cold out again luv!
You'll have someone's eyes out with those if you not careful!:rofl:

Happy Friday everyone! :bighug:

Sunny day here again, Pandora's behaving, I still feel empty inside for some strange reason but that will pass. Don't tell the missus because I've already been looking at animal rescue places nearby, just to see what sort of choice there is because it is "too soon" just now, especially for older cat, but I think I know what a good Christmas present would be because, well, an odd number of cats is never a good thing.
Both times we have lost a cat in the past we've lasted a week before starting to look. We couldn't help looking round for them, expecting them to be there each time. But we were completely catless at that point, as we've only had them in ones so far. Both "new" cats have been secondhand to us but very much loved! :bighug:You'll know when the right time is to get another.
started a new work today as a postman! and i will definitely ring 2 times:crying:
Congrats on the new job @TheMongol !

Hope everyone has a good weekend :pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

I didn't show up ! You invited me !
And I'm glad of it mate :headbang:

Haven't really been in the live section other than nebbin now and then and when you gave me a shout-out earlier I had to give it a go .
:cheers:
:pass:

:thumbsup:
LS is an awesome place to hang out @AFN:headbang::cheers::smoking::woohoo1::thumbsup::cooldance::jointman::jump:

No coats in the winter, is it any wonder NE lasses get called peanut smugglers!:crying:
hard-nipples-shining-through-9400.jpg

Damn it looks cold out again luv!
You'll have someone's eyes out with those if you not careful!:rofl:

@arty zan ..You aren't a Proper Geordie Lass until you can hang a wet donkey jacket on them...it is one of the qualifications...:headbang:

:crying::crying::crying:

I didn't show up ! You invited me !
And I'm glad of it mate :headbang:

Haven't really been in the live section other than nebbin now and then and when you gave me a shout-out earlier I had to give it a go .
:cheers:
:pass:

:thumbsup:

It is the Best thread on site.....:headbang:...you make Friends...and we have staff and Live Stoners that can Help you out with anything..24/7..it is the Hub...

Don't be a Stranger....even if you are a Makem...:crying:

You must have been nebbing...coz I caught your name on the bottom box as Viewing...so I gave you a Shout Out...:headbang:

Evening @Eclectic Elle .....Epic catch up today....you'll be needing a cuppa and a joint now huh..?...:pass:

@arty zan ..You aren't a Proper Geordie Lass until you can hang a wet donkey jacket on them...it is one of the qualifications...:headbang:

It is the Best thread on site.....:headbang:...you make Friends...and we have staff and Live Stoners that can Help you out with anything..24/7..it is the Hub...

Don't be a Stranger....even if you are a Makem...:crying:

You must have been nebbing...coz I caught your name on the bottom box as Viewing...so I gave you a Shout Out...:headbang:

Evening @Eclectic Elle .....Epic catch up today....you'll be needing a cuppa and a joint now huh..?...:pass:
Duely noted - I have just been on Ebay an purchased a donkey jacket and a one way ticket to the North:vibe::dancer::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back