Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening brother, good luck with the new job!
when I go for a smoke break, it is so I can get stoned!
when you said your going on 3 month smoke beak All I could think is this
tumblr_mvdm1nCf8f1s7ej7ro1_500.gif
:crying:
But in all seriousness good luck with knocking it on the head for a few months, I couldn't imagine a break that long!
It was a decision by myself beeing off, but in the past when i did it, after a couple of days BEFORE AFN i was i the sober world, since beeing canna online i can be off, but still high getting online i fell high?!:headbang: it's community canna cloud making me feel:vibe: and how i love it:crying:

Eeeh man, ahm gannin te the booza for a pint of dog.
Howay mon, ya diven't gort me stottie and my bottle of broon for ours tea!
coats ar for pooftas, wor lass!:crying:
meanwhile-in-newcastle-5abfef.jpg

See what I mean....?..damn Southerners...:coffee:...been there..done that...couldn't do it again....:crying:

Who am i to laugh, i'm a west country yokel:rofl:

Yess @Mossy lad !

However ....

Maybe you were onto something about me being trouble ....

Iv got one word for you brother ..

MACKEM ..

:yeahthat:

:crying::crying::crying:

@arty zan ......he did it..the Holy Trinity...all in one day..............maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn....hung drawn and quartered huh...?

I just knew when he showed his face this morning..he was going to be Trouble...
No luck needed, i'm made for it as always:pass::bighug:

Confidence of the young...:headbang:..go knock on some doors...:biggrin:...apart from tetchy dogs...I could fancy a posties job...

See what I mean....?..damn Southerners...:coffee:...been there..done that...couldn't do it again....:crying:

@arty zan ......he did it..the Holy Trinity...all in one day..............maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn....hung drawn and quartered huh...?

Confidence of the young...:headbang:..go knock on some doors...:biggrin:...apart from tetchy dogs...I could fancy a posties job...

Hah! Me young? At 46 years i feel like neanderthal old man, but 4 years military time have done its best!:pass:

No coats in the winter, is it any wonder NE lasses get called peanut smugglers!:crying:
hard-nipples-shining-through-9400.jpg

Damn it looks cold out again luv!
You'll have someone's eyes out with those if you not careful!:rofl:

:crying::crying::crying:

I didn't show up ! You invited me !
And I'm glad of it mate :headbang:

Haven't really been in the live section other than nebbin now and then and when you gave me a shout-out earlier I had to give it a go .
:cheers:
:pass:

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back