Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey my friend! I of course....lol, do my own thing. I feed by ppms At about 14 days I put them on 650ppms +/- 50ppm. About 1.5 tablespoons per gallon. I then PH to 6.5 for both soil and coco. Works like a charm! Nothing added. Like Greenleaf's website says, nothing else needed! That's the reason I tried it, one and done! I like simple. I run 650 start to finish and with the strains I've grown so far, I've had no issues. I've also stopped adding cal/mag!

This is the last indoor plant grown with Mega:

View attachment 933277
Well it couldn't be more K.I.S.S if it tried , Awesome!
I knew you would have your own way of doing it!!
650 PPM start to finish is even better, no messing around, now who isn't gonna like that for simplicity.
Stopped using cal/mag and in coco too, wow they have create a great nutrient , that also make life easier and cheaper.
I'm thinking about getting the really big bag and vacuum packing it in to smaller amounts , I'd be set for years!!
Seeing as you the science guy, I need to ask which measurement your using to measure your ppm's, as I don't want to give too little or too much!
Wow that picture, what a beauty!!
ec_ppm_conversion_chart.png

So here's a story...

A couple years ago, one night, i was about to propose to my girlfriend when my roommate Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped, and fell over, breaking a glass table with his face. Totally ruined the mood. Now I didn’t know Joseph THAT well, don’t even remember where he was from, but let’s say I put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries.

Joseph had gotten big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on his eye for a couple months. Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my girlfriend.

Apparently they’d bonded during the time after his injuries, and eloped together, leaving me behind without as much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could.

In conclusion, if it hadn’t been for cotton eye Joe, I’d have been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?

:yeah:

Your talents are wasted on growing ! ;-)
So here's a story...

A couple years ago, one night, i was about to propose to my girlfriend when my roommate Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped, and fell over, breaking a glass table with his face. Totally ruined the mood. Now I didn’t know Joseph THAT well, don’t even remember where he was from, but let’s say I put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries.

Joseph had gotten big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on his eye for a couple months. Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my girlfriend.

Apparently they’d bonded during the time after his injuries, and eloped together, leaving me behind without as much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could.

In conclusion, if it hadn’t been for cotton eye Joe, I’d have been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?

:yeah:

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Welp, the GG4 is no more. Chopped and hanging. Some pics in the journal thread.

I know it could have gone longer, but to be honest it's been over 90 days. The cheese is maybe 6 weeks out and I want to get another plant started. About half of what I wound up with are marble sized buds, though they're pretty frosty. That and all the trim fills a 2 liter beaker, and there's still a little more to cut in the tent. Thinking between one and two ounces of buds dried to go along with that, too.

Should be about an ounce or more of material for the tincture. All of it pretty frosty.

~150-200ml of tincture is a generous estimate, but it's possible. Depends on the final weight once its dried a bit.

Last edited:

I know there are a lot of reggae lovers out there and nothing sounds better than Dub soundsystem with their Dub Sirens punctuating the tunes.
Well here's a couple of onlife interactive dub sirens, that can be used to create that authentic Dubsystem sound.

1. Sonodrome - http://www.sonodrome.co.uk/siren.html
dub siren #1 2018-07-22_19-10-19.jpg

2. Zongosound - http://siren.zongosound.com/
dub siren #2 2018-07-22_19-11-12.jpg

Just cue up some heavyweight dub or some reggae and twiddle those sliders and hit the trigger button, you'll have your own mini Dub festival in no time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back